“A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous.” - Coco Chanel

Saturday, 12 December 2009

Lush Haul&Review

I recently visited lush and went on abit of a mad one and splurged out, lush is one of my favourite cosmetic shops, I adore all of there stuff and I thought I would just share some of the stuff I brought and my thoughts on them..

1. Rockstar Soap £2.81 Per 100g

Now i am a big fan of Rockstar, because i love sweet/Candy smelling things! and rockstar is very very sweet and its gorjuss! Definitely one I would re-buy and use again, the only draw back is that it doesn’t laver up extremely well but other then that I would give it 4/5 Stars!


2. Honey i Wash the Kids Soap £2.95 Per 100g

Now if i had to pick my all time cherished soap from lush it would be this one, i Adore this soap i use it everyday, i love the smell, even though i usually go for something a little sweeter, there is just something about this soap that i love, its got great laver and the smell stays on your skin all day! im always getting comments about it and all of my friends are now using it. 5/5 Stars for sure!

3. The Godmother £2.56 Per 100g

The godmother was actually recommended to me by a friend, she was raving on about it and I had to try it, and I wasn’t disappointed, its very different I couldn’t even describe the smell, its very sweet that’s bout all I can say its so unusual but its a gorjuss smell and I really love it, id give it a 4/5 stars


4. Angels delight Soap 2.25 Per 100g

Now the main reason i got Angels delight was because it was so beautiful, its really pretty and girly and its part of the christmas collection and it was really sweet but the problem that i had with this soap was that the smell was so strong that i found after a while it gave me a bit of a headache the smell was just too much, but if i use a little bit at a time and not too often its fine but i have to be careful, 3/5 Stars.


5. Strawberry Feels Forever £4.95

Now i love lush's massage bars! and this one has to be one of my fav's it just smells soo nice and it really feels good on your skin when you rub it in and it leaves your skin smelling of strawberries all day!! 5/5 Stars

6. Snow Fiary Body wash £2.95 for the small 250g bottel


This stuff it really nice and i got a small bottel and iv nearly ran out so im going to have to go and get another bigger bottel this time because this smells just like rockstar but a tad sweeter and i love it and its very nourishing for the skin and my skin feels so soft and smells so good after i have used it! 5/5 Stars



7. Sunny side bubble bar £3.20

OMG! when i brought this buble bar, i cudnt put it down, not only does it look amazing covered in gold glitter but the smell is breathtakinggg!! i love this product its by far by fav ubble bar and i will keep re-buying this! i cant even describe the smell to you its like nothing i have smelt before!! 5/5 Stars!

And thats it for my Haul and little reviews, hope u liked it and let me know what you guys love from lush! or if your not Familiar with lush check it out www.lush.co.uk

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment